All sales are refundable up until 48 hrs before the event. The event organizer or Ranges Events reserves the sole discretion for refunds within 48 hours of the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details or to arrange a refund.
In the event of an event cancellation or act of God all tickets will be refunded in full.
General Admission: general admission tickets do not include guaranteed seating. Seating in the venue may be limited and will only be reserved with specifically reserved seating tickets. Where there is no reserved seating for a particular event than table seating or seats will be on a first come, first served basis.
Reserved Seating: where reserved seating tickets are made available the reserved seats will be clearly marked and unavailable to general admission patrons.
Code Of Conduct
Ranges Events and its staff reserve the right to request that any patron or guest (paid or not) leave the event if there is any reason to believe that they have broken the following code of conduct:
- Being verbally or physically abusive to staff of Ranges Events, of the venue or towards any patron at the event.
- Behaving in a manner that the event organizer or venue deems inappropriate.
- Behaving or acting in a manner that threatens the safety of that individual, other patrons, our staff or the venue staff.
- Irresponsible consumption of alcohol or consumption of any illicit substances.
- Behaving in any manner that would negatively impact the enjoyment of other patrons or besmirch the reputation of Ranges Events.
Payment by credit card: will be processed online via a third party provider (ie. Square, PayPal or a Bank).
Payment by direct transfer: may be available at checkout. All bookings or reservations will be held in pending status until funds have cleared the bank account nominated at checkout by Ranges Events. Please quote your order number when making your bank transfer. For any inquiries please email email@example.com.
Payment in cash (before the event): may be organized by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 04 4992 2425.
Payment at the Event: will be available by card (EFTPOS or Credit Card). Ranges Events may not offer cash payments on the day. If cash payments are made available please endeavor to have exact change.